1 lb. of white fish without skin or bones (you can use frozen fish).
For the breading:
2 cups of Rovira Crack’r Crums Criollo
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the fish into fillets. Thoroughly verify that it has no skin or spines
- In a container, season the fish with salt and pepper to taste
- In a flat bowl, pour the Crack’r Crums Criollo. In another container, beat the two eggs
- Before breading, dry the fish fillets with paper towels. First dip the fish fillets in the beaten eggs and then cover them well with the cracker crumbs mixture
- After breaded, in a pan with hot oil, place the fillets and fry until golden brown
- Let stand to avoid excess of fat. Bon Appetite!